We encourage you to provide us with your e-mail addresses in order to receive our newsletter (Ulve Alerts).
Sending the application is tantamount to expressing your consent to receive from Tomasz Jakubiak vel Wojtczak running a business under the name: Ulve Tax & Legal Adviser Tomasz Jakubiak vel Wojtczak to the e-mail address provided by you and offers about products and services. The consent may be withdrawn at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Fulfilling the information obligation referred to in Art. 13 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection ) (“GDPR”), I inform you that:
- The administrator of personal data is Tomasz Jakubiak vel Wojtczak who runs a business under the name: Ulve Tax & Legal Adviser Tomasz Jakubiak vel Wojtczak with its registered office in Baranów, at ul. Alabastrowa 5, NIP: 8512827439, REGON: 380806705 (hereinafter referred to as PDA, Kancelaria, me). You can contact PDA via e-mail at: email@example.com or by calling the phone number: +48 509 431 753.
- PDA sends marketing information and offers about the products and services of the Law Firm to people who have provided their e-mail address for this purpose. Providing data in order to receive marketing information and an offer about the Law Firm’s products and services is voluntary. PDA sends the above-mentioned information to persons who have given their consent. The consent may be withdrawn at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of the consent expressed before its withdrawal.
- Personal data is processed for the purpose of sending you marketing information and offers about the Law Firm’s products and services by e-mail as part of the newsletter
- The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of ADO in connection with the consent to receive the newsletter.
- Personal data will be processed / stored until you resign from the newsletter service or until the Law Firm ceases sending the newsletter or submits an effective objection to data processing.
- The recipients of personal data are entities providing IT and hosting services.
- The person whose personal data is processed has the right to access, rectify, delete, limit processing, object to processing and the right to transfer personal data, the right to withdraw consent to their processing at any time, without affecting compliance with the right to process based on consent prior to its withdrawal.
- The person whose personal data is processed has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide it will result in the inability to receive the above-mentioned materials.